Driver is responsible for the pickup of products from one facility and their delivery to various locations including other manufacturing facilities of Prock Operations. Driver must maintain clear records of items received and delivered during their scheduled route. Additional records may be required and will be provided before the driver begins their route. Must be able to lift, move and stack heavy items. Drivers may be required to travel long distances and could be scheduled to a route that may take a week to complete.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely and efficiently.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs, move and stack heavy objects.
- Must be able to maintain clear records, including expenses, mileage, and other records as requested.
- Must possess a Class C drivers license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a clean driving record
Preference will be given to drivers with professional experience. General cabinetry knowledge a plus.